Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep
This course will prepare you for the Project Management Institute®‘s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. The course begins with the Agile Basics and Agile Applications modules from our Introduction to Agile course, before continuing on to cover the key tools, techniques, and strategies that PMI® has listed as important for Agile practitioners to understand to achieve their certification. The course contains several comprehensive module quizzes as well as two 120-question practice exams. Exam-passing is guaranteed with this course.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile
- Successfully complete the PMI-ACP® certification exam
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 80% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.